BIG thanks to Trosky!

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
CrankyBuzzard
Passionate
Passionate

BIG thanks to Trosky!

Post by CrankyBuzzard » Mon Jan 24, 2011 20:43

I've been having trouble consistently finding pork liver in the Dallas, Texas area to use in my boudain, and Troski recommended I try Braunschweiger in place of it.

Well, yesterday I did 10 pounds of boudain and it tastes GREAT!

I didn't grind the Braunschweiger with the meat, i cut it into pieces and then mixed it in when I was mixing in the seasonings and veggies. Worked really well!

I brought some to work today and everyone is raving about the "new" flavor I did this time!

Excellent suggestion, and I thank you!

Charlie
Troski
User
User

Post by Troski » Tue Jan 25, 2011 00:15

Anytime. Glad you liked it.
Trosky
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48

Our buddy Troskey is retiring today! If anyone deserves to be happily retired, in good health, busy making sausauge, and playing with Kaylyn (his grandaughter with a chocolate face)... then IT'S TROSKEY! Congratulations pal. I know I'm speaking for a lot of folks who wish you only the best of everything. Now, what is your first order of business now that you've officially retired :wink: ?

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
CrankyBuzzard
Passionate
Passionate

Post by CrankyBuzzard » Sat Feb 05, 2011 17:36

Congrats on retirement! Well deserved I'm sure.

Now, what do I think his first order of business should be? Well getting everyone's address so he can mail out sample packs of course! :lol:

Looking forward to some of your creations, and sharing of knowledge, but if you are anything like my father in retirement, you'll be a very busy person!

Charlie
Troski
User
User

Post by Troski » Sun Feb 06, 2011 15:17

Thanks, CW&CB. I got a few things that I want to finish out in the shop, After I'm done It should be fishing time by then. After that :?: :?: :?: I don't have a clue.
Take care; Trosky