Post Your Photo Here-Let's Become Acquainted

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Aaron
User
User

Post by Aaron » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45

Hi Janlab....I thought that I had already posted here regarding your photo but I can't find it????????

Oh well what I had previously said was that I think you Daughter is a real star ...She is Beautiful.....She's going to be a handful...I'm sure!!!

Lovely pic

Kind Regards
Aaron
Janlab
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Janlab » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23

Thanks Aaron,
She is a star. Handfull already, but you must have both hands full, those two look lovely!
Back in South Afica there are five more, hehehe

Jan
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59

Geeeeeze! ALL you Aussies are good lookin' folks! What is the reason? Clean living? Maybe it's in the water or the air... great photos - great people!
And... yeee hawww! Look at the "stache" on Aaron! Gee, big guy... how does it feel to be surrounded by beautiful women? :wink:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Janlab
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Janlab » Wed Jul 09, 2014 23:45

Thats a small stach... But the little fuzz compliments it nicely, hehehe
J
Aaron
User
User

Post by Aaron » Thu Jul 10, 2014 08:54

Chuckwagon wrote:how does it feel to be surrounded by beautiful women?
It feels nice if you don't mind clothes strewn all over the place, make-up spilt all over the bathroom and the ..."I've got nothing to wear" comment when you are already half hour late for a dinner date!! Lol......and what about the having to double back because of the forgotten Earrings......But I love 'em really!....and they don't mind coming fishing with me when the Salmon are bitting!
Talking of Salmon....These are the Australian Salmon and I have yet to try salting and or smoking them.....I'm wondering how the flesh would take to it.....not many people like Aussie Salmon unless they are instantly bled and eaten real fresh but a salt cure might be good