Post Your Photo Here-Let's Become Acquainted

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 14:06

JBK
Great looking family! The young folks can make a dad proud, huh? It`s a good feeling to be involved and teach them the basics of life. Nice work!
Oh yeah, nice looking smoker you got there :wink:
Wally
DLFL
Passionate
Passionate

Post by DLFL » Sun Oct 23, 2011 17:58

Great looking family! It had to be a proud time for you to ref with your son.
Dick

Never quit learning!
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Oct 23, 2011 20:41

I think I must be the most inexperienced of the whole gang. All good looking and all good cooks.
Ross- tightwad home cook
jbk101
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jbk101 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 21:59

Thanks, Yes being able to work a game with my some was a proud moment for dad and looking forward to doing more! I forget to mention that I also have a daughter (she`s the oldest) and another son who won't let me take a picture (he is the youngest at 21)

And thanks to you guys in the forum for giving me great ideas for the use of that smoker. Buy the way I got it for about 50% off the cost of a retail from a guy that buys returns and scratch and dent Items from retail stores and resells them on Craigslist and at flea markets.
uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 22:27

I think I must be the most inexperienced of the whole gang. All good looking and all good cooks.
Ross
They may be good looking and can cook or smoke, but none as handsome and can cook on a budget, like our buddy Ross
You are a stone here on the site
Wally
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 01:38

Huh? What? Did someone say Ross was stoned? Geeeeze, how did they find out? How did that cat get out of the bag?
Yes, yes... our ol' pal "rongway' Hill is actually a pretty good cook. And although he might not take first prize in a gorgeous contest, I think his wife Nancy is a "looker" and quite a catch... although it is evident Ross certainly robbed the cradle!

Oh, and yes... did anyone happen to notice the great "staches" on the last two picture posters? Yup, Huey and John BOTH have nice mustaches... of course they'll never reach the "stache stature" of SOME folks around here.... (ahem, ahem!). Yes, yes... I guess it just goes to prove that SOME cowboys were just meant to have an above average mustache that snags all the babes! :mrgreen: Oh, well... what can I say?

Best Wishes,
ChuckStache
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 01:48

Wow, that ol` JBK has a terrific lookin` family eh? Not only a gorgeous wife, but great lookin` offspring too. Those folks in Indiana must know how to make a sausage eh? I think it`s just terrific that Dad and son can spend time together doing what they both enjoy. Continued success gentlemen!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
dti1501

My annual pig roast on my new custom built smoker

Post by dti1501 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 14:25

This is a picture of me with my 200 lb pig we have a summer get together every year and have a blast.Image Image Image[/img]
dti1501

sorry just learning how to post pics LOL

Post by dti1501 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 14:52

Had to post one of our thanksgiving my brine smoked turkey it was amazing

uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 21:22

dti 1501
Holy hickory smoke bud, you could feed the whole neighborhood with that feast!

Hey guys
I know where to get great BBQ, just need to find dti`s backyard! Hold on, Thanksgiving is right around the corner :wink:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Re: sorry just learning how to post pics LOL

Post by ssorllih » Thu Oct 27, 2011 22:00

dti1501 wrote:Had to post one of our thanksgiving my brine smoked turkey it was amazing

[url=http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1834 ... 103.th.jpg]Image[/URL]
dti1501, Man watch out for the heat from that grill that close to the vinyl siding. I have seen houses where they let it get too close and too hot and damaged the siding rather severely. The food looks great but I think that you and your very pretty wife must give it all away since you both stay nice and lean.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Thu Oct 27, 2011 22:54

Hi dti1501,

That is one very impressive smoker / grill you have!

I was trying to see if it is mounted on wheels or casters, how do you move it around your yard?
Ron
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Oct 28, 2011 06:53

Ross wrote:
you and your very pretty wife must give it all away since you both stay nice and lean.
Yup, and that ain't all, o' mighty "stouthearted sailor of the Susquehanna"! :lol: Did you happen to notice the man wears a c'boy hat and sports a mustache? No wonder he snagged such a babe. Great lookin' smoker-combo dti.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 09:58

Hi folks!
Anyone interested in seeing what Stan Marianski looks like? If enough of us request it, he just may bend under the pressure and post his photo here. What do you say? Let's let him have it eh?
I'll go first....

Stan.... Post Post Post .... Post Post Post! Post your photo! Post your photo! :lol:

(oh, what pressure!)
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 23:35

Of course we all like to see a picture of Stan.
Having proper European roots he must be goodlooking like me and snagman!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Stan, We are waiting!!!
Regards,
Jan.