"Disclaimer Container" - Where Did My Post Go?

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Wed Sep 03, 2014 22:09

Actually, Chuckwagon retired, and his new tires should be good for another 40,000 miles or posts, whichever comes first.
WooHoo! WooHoo!
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Baconologist
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Baconologist » Sun Sep 07, 2014 01:55

Welcome back Igor......
It's great to have you back...we need more folks here with REAL expertise like you and Chris!!!!
Godspeed!

Bob
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Sun Sep 07, 2014 09:34

Baconologist wrote:Welcome back Igor......It's great to have you back...we need more folks here with REAL expertise like you and Chris!!!!
Well how surprising Bob, there you are once again, trying to be insulting and divisive! There are a number of folks on the forum who've noticed you've never really posted a picture of any of your work, much less a recipe. Some might wonder if you even own a grinder / stuffer, or if you just hang around to make snide remarks in a effort to cause trouble. If that's the case you just knock yourself out, nobody takes you seriously anyway. Don't be a cold sore, if you get my drift. RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03

Well said Ray. Just let him get back under his rock to hibernate AGAIN.
Many forum members think the same way if I go by emails received over the last few weeks.
Let's hope he can take a hint and PISS OFF permanently!!!!!!
Jan.
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Sun Sep 07, 2014 15:29

The troll is back? Guy reminds of the bad penny that pops up: An English expression refers to a "bad penny" as someone who keeps turning up and causing trouble no matter how one tries to get rid of them. Other less delicate idioms that describe such types include "chewing gum on one`s shoe and "unflushable t*rd" :!:
Fred
Keep them safe until they all come home.
Baconologist
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Baconologist » Sun Sep 07, 2014 16:13

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Here's some useful advice in regards to beef middles from fellow forum member Story28...

http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=7123
Godspeed!

Bob
Igor Duńczyk
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Igor Duńczyk » Sun Sep 07, 2014 17:46

Sorry Guys! It was NOT intentional that my resurfacing should trigger a rawing War of Sausages or Bacon-Slandering-Campain (the reasons of which I am actually quite unaware!).

Please know I DO NOT make any claims to be an authority - but if I can contribute with some experience and share observations that I have done through the years then I do it gladly. I am always open to seriously founded criticism, or if any of you should feel reason to point out that I have missed a point or made a statement that is not rooted in facts or well proven practice. Just as I always appreciate to read postings by any of you guys that casts light on topics that I myself know only little about, or give me reason to reconsider certain issues where I thought I knew better.

I hereby pass the peace-pipe to the next guy round the camp fire and hope that we are all still good friends :smile:
Wishing you a Good Day!
Igor The Dane
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Sep 07, 2014 18:42

Bob , your village called. Their idiot is missing.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Baconologist
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Baconologist » Sun Sep 07, 2014 18:58

Igor Duńczyk wrote:Sorry Guys! It was NOT intentional that my resurfacing should trigger a rawing War of Sausages or Bacon-Slandering-Campain (the reasons of which I am actually quite unaware!).

Please know I DO NOT make any claims to be an authority - but if I can contribute with some experience and share observations that I have done through the years then I do it gladly. I am always open to seriously founded criticism, or if any of you should feel reason to point out that I have missed a point or made a statement that is not rooted in facts or well proven practice. Just as I always appreciate to read postings by any of you guys that casts light on topics that I myself know only little about, or give me reason to reconsider certain issues where I thought I knew better.

I hereby pass the peace-pipe to the next guy round the camp fire and hope that we are all still good friends :smile:
I certianly appreciate your insight, Igor.
Godspeed!

Bob
Igor Duńczyk
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Igor Duńczyk » Sun Sep 07, 2014 19:54

Baconologist wrote:I certianly appreciate your insight, Igor.
Well Bob ...at least we are two who can share the pipe tonight -and I better not inhale too deeply or I might loose my way to the village of Danish Troll Idiots :lol:
Wishing you a Good Day!
Igor The Dane
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 20:47

Hi Igor,
Everybody on this forum appreciates your knowledge, experience and your posts.
The Shit stirrer is Bob and it's about time that we vote on him to be banned from this Forum.
The majority of members (going by emails received over the last few weeks) prefer him to go back under his rock.
He has never ever contributed anything to this Forum but smartass remarks.
Remember Igor, we are all here to learn and improve in our hobby and your posts are SO helpful.
Chin up my friend, you don't need to puff a peace pipe with anybody on this forum.
Cheers,
Jan.
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Sun Sep 07, 2014 21:44

You hit the nail right on the head Jan. Just one smart ass planting a troll seed and seeing if it bears fruit. Too much information here to let some village idiot ruin it. I vote to black ball the troll off the forum. Fred
Keep them safe until they all come home.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Sep 07, 2014 22:36

☻☻☻ That's three black balls.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Cabonaia
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Post by Cabonaia » Sun Sep 07, 2014 23:16

A) Seconding what Redzed said - beef middles seem to work out best for dry cured products. Salamis age well in them, AND they are strong so you can stuff them as tight as you want without worrying about blow-outs.

B) The worse thing you can do within a community is be divisive, and that is the nature of the comments "Baconologist" posts. People who continue to make such comments should lose their membership in the forum, in my opinion.

Maybe those with official leadership roles can decide off-line what they want to do.

Jeff
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Mon Sep 08, 2014 04:16

ssorllih wrote:☻☻☻ That's three black balls.
Make it four! RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”