Refuse Corner & Debris Receptacle

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Feb 20, 2013 06:25

I don't know "Waterbo" but he should include the rest of the story and this is a small part of it.
From the Sun Advocate December 1990 .

The saga of Barry Bryner, by 1990 the ex-sheriff of Carbon County ended quietly in February when Bryner waived the right to a trial and entered no contest pleas on the charges of failing to respond to a police officers signal to stop and a class B misdemeanor for DUI. Judge Ray M, Harding then told Bryner that after a pre-sentencing investigation by the Utah Department of Corrections he would schedule a pronouncement of judgment on March 23 in the Fourth District Court in Provo. The judge fined Bryner $600, told him to pay legislative fees of $400 and $541.28 to Carbon County for restitution. He was also sentenced to serve concurrently a one year and six month sentence in the Utah County Jail. However in the end he allowed Bryner to substitute 120 hours of community service for the $600 fine and put him on probation in lieu of the jail time sentences, with the exception of 35 days in jail.

There would seem to be a feud and some bad blood in here. The life and times of a man twenty-four years ago should be of no concern today.

I am inclined to think that the purpose of Waterbo joining this forum is to defame an honorable man who has an interesting past. If he should be able to provide useful knowledge on the technology of food and meat processing we will make him welcome. BUT if his purpose is to be disruptive then it would be best that he return to his kennel where his mother can bite him.
Last edited by ssorllih on Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Ross- tightwad home cook
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 09:33

Mr Waterbo,
You haven't worked out what this great forum means to all of its members. We believe in learning about our hobby, friendship and helping others improve the quality of their charcuterie products.
We really don't need idiots like you on this forum, your post convinced me that what you have between your ears actually comes out of a sewerage pit or shite can.
So please p-ss off and climb back into you hole. This forum can do without brainless wonders like you.
markjass
Passionate
Passionate

Post by markjass » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51

Good on the moderators for not removing waterbo's posting. All I think is so what, who cares; not I. Isn't it time you got over it; whatever it is. This is a food forum not a vitriolic spleen venting site.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:47

ssorllih wrote:I am inclined to think that the purpose of Waterbo joining this forum is to defame an honorable man who has an interesting past. If he should be able to provide useful knowledge on the technology of food and meat processing we will make him welcome. BUT if his purpose is to be disruptive then it would be best that he return to his kennel where his mother can bite him.
Ross, I agree totally with you.
As far as Waterbo is concerned, IMO he should pull his bottom lip over his head and swallow to let the digestive system deal with the contents.

We have a Sausage Making forum here, any personal vents or partial stories displayed have no home here.
CW is a great and very experienced man, I have an undoubted respect for him. :)
crustyo44 wrote:We really don't need idiots like you on this forum, your post convinced me that what you have between your ears actually comes out of a sewerage pit or shite can.
So please p-ss off and climb back into you hole. This forum can do without brainless wonders like you.
I could not have put it better Jan :)
Ron
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:10

WaterBrain wrote:
So Mr. Barry Bryner AKA Chuckwagon where where you when this was happening?
Did you mean "where WERE" you when this was happening? Gosh, "where where" just doesn't make sense, WaterBoob. Where do you think I was Einstein? Just what is your point?

The DUI was more than 25 years ago. Everyone knows that. I paid the fine, did a week in jail, and sobered up. Haven`t had a drink since (if that means anything to anyone but me). It`s no big deal. I retired after 20 years packin` a hogleg and a badge.

I was never convicted of a felony. The news article is as one sided as the small town politics you are caught up with, Waterboob. I've always found that there are TWO sides to every story. The news media surely presents ONE.

If you have something to say WaterBOY, why don`t you face me with your real name and tell me what`s on your mind? Or are you going to remain a coward? This sausage-making public forum is surely not the place for you to air your discontent with my politics. I got over the DUI more than 25 years ago, why haven`t you?

My best wishes to you sir, even though you have proven yourself to be an impugning little person, wallowing in the grudges of the past.

Yes, my name is Chuckwagon
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
NorthFork
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by NorthFork » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:45

CW Wrote:
If you have something to say WaterBOY, why don`t you face me with your real name and tell me what`s on your mind? Or are you going to remain a coward? This sausage-making public forum is surely not the place for you to air your discontent with my politics. I got over the DUI more than 25 years ago, why haven`t you?
Right on CW!

WaterBub-step up or step off-we don't need your kind! Since you are here tell us who you are before you leave--
I've always tried to set a good example for others-but many times I've had to settle for just being a horrible warning!
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:48

I wonder if waterBo has crawled back under the rock he uses for a home. If you have any interest in this story you can read the archives that I looked at and see that there was a bit of a labor dispute in the sherriff's department during those times and this post by Waterbo may reflect a long term grudge. He needs to get over it and move on with his life.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Big Guy
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Big Guy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 14:57

This is a sausage making site! We don't want some muck raking idiot bringing up 25 year old news. If you can't post as to sausagemaking DON'T POST end of discussion.
Chuck wagon for President :mrgreen:
Col. Big Guy
nuynai
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nuynai » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:09

There's a saying, "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone." I'm sure all of us, some time in our lives have done things that we later regret or would not have made our Parents proud of us. The thing is, CW, accepted his responsibility, punishment and did what the court ordered him to fulfill his sentence. For someone to bring up this up, especially after 25 yrs., says a lot as to the kind of coward and low life you must be. Thanks Ross for giving us, the rest of the story. CW, as you've seen by the support so far, how much we appreciate you and sharing your wisdom with us. Carry on my Friend and keep up the good work.
story28
Passionate
Passionate

Post by story28 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:09

Get a life, idiot. Maybe you will stop wasting yours writing negatively about someone else.
Butterbean

Post by Butterbean » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:16

Sounds to me that someone is smitten by you Chuckwagon. He77 the only person I can think of that would drum up old dirt from a quarter of a century ago on me would be my exwife. What did you do, deny him his perverse advances?

While we are airing dirty laundry I'll go ahead and admit that they chased me one day too. They say you can't outrun the Motorolla but I beg to differ. On a crotch rocket you can do about anything but I will admit that sucker ain't worth a crap going across a pasture. Of course losing it in the tall gras might be why you can't find anything on me in the papers.

Glad to know I'm not the only imperfect one on the board. Hat's off to you for being human my man! And for having a set of balls.
NorCal Kid
Passionate
Passionate

Post by NorCal Kid » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:35

I only hope and pray that no one dredges up any of MY history from a quarter century ago (or more!). :oops:

I'm a big believer in NOT sitting on the Judgement throne.
Lord knows, I NEED forgiveness.

As Christ Himself put it:
"Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven." -Luke 6:37 (NLT)

Kevin
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
redzed

Post by redzed » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:49

I don't give a rat's arse what happened 25 years ago in some village in Utah. And CW, you don't need to dignify the cretin with an explanation to this garbage. While its is probably a bit too late at this point in time, but I would have deleted that post as soon as it appeared. It clearly contravenes forum regulations and there should be zero tolerance for such bile.

I visit this forum to learn and discuss sausage making and don't want it to turn into a brainless tabloid. Waterboy should just crawl back under the rock with his copy of the National Enquirer.
Butterbean

Post by Butterbean » Wed Feb 20, 2013 15:55

I think this speaks volumes of CW by his not deleting it. Waterboy needs to move on and get some semblance of a life.
Cabonaia
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

Post by Cabonaia » Wed Feb 20, 2013 16:07

At least I didn't need a second cup of coffee to wake me up this morning! What a great story! CW, I don't imagine you were hoping to read this on your own forum, but when you make a mistake you do it in fine fashion! And then correct it. I don't think your accuser expected your stock to rise, but it just did in my book. That's my only comment, except to second your nomination for President. Now let's get back to making sausage!

Jeff