Thailand

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Maz
User
User

Thailand

Post by Maz » Mon Dec 10, 2012 16:47

I will be in Thailand from the 18th with two days in Bankok then heading South to Tong Song. If possible would like to meet up with any members in the area.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Dec 12, 2012 09:50

Maz, you ol' salty dog!
Just widen the loop in your lariat and swing by Salt Lake City for a week. Tim Smodie and I will grill you up some beans and smoke a rib or two for you! :wink:
Enjoy your trip ol' pard.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:12

Colin,
Brisbane is not too far, just email me when you call in, I even praat die taal, fill you up with good Tasmanian beer and chakalaka hot biltong and we will finish up with a kingsize braai.
If that offer doesn't beat CW, I'll eat my boots.
Enjoy your holiday Mate.
Cheers,
Jan.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Dec 13, 2012 02:42

If that offer doesn't beat CW, I'll eat my boots.
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Maz, if you come here, you can ride my pony AND have ice cream on Sunday! What do you think of that! :mrgreen:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Maz
User
User

Post by Maz » Fri Dec 14, 2012 04:06

Now Jan & Chuck I would really love to take both of you up on your offers, but with aircraft seating designed by Congo Pigmies and me with my 220 lb 6'2" frame I have a bit of a problem getting around. Big Guy has overcome this with his overland migratory trips between the cold and the hot climates of Canada and Florida.
But we could meat up in Thailand Chuck would have to swap out his horse for an elephant ( never seen a cowboy on an elephant) I will bring the wors and red wine , Jan the biltong and the beer , Chuck can bring his piano then we all head to Bankok. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Fri Dec 14, 2012 04:19

Chuckwagon gonna have a tougher time folding his long bones into anything less than a first class seat.
Ross- tightwad home cook