Marianski

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Marianski

Post by Shuswap » Mon Feb 10, 2014 18:12

Bought Home Production of Quality Meats & Sausages on Kindle for $8 instead of the $28 print price. Interesting how some Kindle books are more than the paperback while others are so much less.
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Marianski

Post by el Ducko » Mon Feb 10, 2014 22:13

Shuswap wrote:Bought Home Production of Quality Meats & Sausages on Kindle for $8 instead of the $28 print price. Interesting how some Kindle books are more than the paperback while others are so much less.
I believe you Canadians tell "Newfie" jokes, exactly the same as we tell Aggie jokes. So... should I caution you against using permanent marker to take notes on the books that you read with the Kindle? (Here's a hint: "white-out" is a bad idea, too.)

Now, let's see..... who else can I insult? Well, there's that dude in Utah...
:mrgreen:

P.S. ...probably the most useful book you'll ever buy!
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Feb 11, 2014 00:56

dude in Utah...
DUDE? DUDE! Who are you callin' a DUDE... you, you..... you dried-up desert duck? :shock:
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05, edited 2 times in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Carpster
User
User

Post by Carpster » Wed Feb 12, 2014 05:03

I bought the book two years ago...it's been my second Good Book! It's my go to for meat knowledge. Even confirmed my means of processing fresh meat as apposed hanging. The more I read it, the more I learn.

Steve
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Wed Feb 12, 2014 15:55

el Ducko wrote:So... should I caution you against using permanent marker to take notes on the books that you read with the Kindle?
Whew, got lucky and found the Kindle for PC app - don't need my permanent marker cause I can highlight, add notes, copy or print - outstanding!