Somehow Missed CW

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Somehow Missed CW

Post by Shuswap » Tue May 20, 2014 14:04

Yesterday we drove US191, 34 and 32 in UT hoping to see CW driving cattle in the back country. We knew he wouldn't be anywhere near I84 cause the cook wagon can't move that fast. We were really hop'n to find him around Duschene sell'n lunch sausage but we couldn't even find a Costco for a polish.
Had a great drive though - in two days, seven passes at elevation between 9 and 11,000 feet. Great country!
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed May 21, 2014 01:28

Shuswap ol' pal,
I saw YOU! I saw you! But you drove right on by. I was on ol' "Sparky" ridin' drag and bringin' up the herd! Wheeee Dogggie! I took off my shirt and waved it to get your attention but you drove right on by. However, in Duchesne, some of the local girls saw me without a shirt and took me by storm. They rushed me and pulled me off muh' hoss just to run their fingers through my award-winnin' mustache! :shock: I just threw my hat in the air and ran... :roll:
Shucks pard, it was nice of you to think about me, but next time you drive through... look for the guy wavin' the red shirt!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon

Rollin', rollin', rollin'....
Though the streams are swollen...
Keep them doggies rollin'
... oh..oh.. I stepped in cow do-do! :lol:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Wed May 21, 2014 17:40

Chuckwagon wrote:... look for the guy wavin' the red shirt!
What actually happened was the authorities saw a guy waving a red shirt and hosed him down, figuring that either he was signalling fire danger or that he was plumb loco from the heat and needed cooling down. In CW's case...
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed May 21, 2014 23:02

OOOOooooo you.... you... you rabid Duk! :roll:
I should have told Shuswap that I just kept missin' El DuckO too! Yup, missin' El DuckO!
:shock: But my AIM is getting better every day! :mrgreen:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D