member recipes

Something you do or don't like? Let us know. This is also the place for questions regarding this forum.
ajwillsnet
User
User

member recipes

Post by ajwillsnet » Mon Jul 23, 2012 17:35

How do you find the list of recipes from our members?

Thanks,

Bert,
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Mon Jul 23, 2012 17:59

Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Jul 23, 2012 23:34

Bert,
The "hub" of this site is "Hyde Park", the first forum in "other topics" near the bottom of the index page. Here's a quick link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewforum.php?f=18
Hyde Park has all sorts of lists, references, recipes, etc. in it. It gets a tremendous number of hits each day. Don't miss the list of references and resources for our members. Here's a quick link to it also: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=5391
ajwillsnet, I hope you're enjoying Wedliny Domowe. We enjoy having you with us!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ajwillsnet
User
User

Re: member recipe list

Post by ajwillsnet » Tue Jul 24, 2012 02:31

Thanks for the help on this.
Best Regards,

Bert,
asifsuun

Post by asifsuun » Sat Oct 20, 2012 08:34

I`m glad I chose to read this one. Nice work!

rice recipes in urdu
asifsuun

Post by asifsuun » Fri Nov 16, 2012 13:22

I wanted to thank you for this great read!!

Abeel Javed
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Fri Nov 16, 2012 17:23

asifsuun wrote:rice recipes in urdu
...fascinating site. Most of the ingredients can be found here in the USA at Indian and Pakistani grocery stores in our larger cities.

My wife and I began enjoying biryani years back, during graduate student days. Later, I worked on projects with many Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi engineers, and came to enjoy the food very much.

With the help of a little book called "The Indian Grocery Store Demystified" by Linda Bladholm (Renaissance Books, 2000), it is easy for us English speakers to decipher ingredients when their English equivalents are not listed, so the "in urdu" part doesn't stand in the way (except for the alphabet script). Sometimes I have to take the book along and point to the item before I can buy it, but the store proprietors are always friendly and very helpful. (...and occasionally throw in a free sweet treat to try.)(I always go back there!)

Thanks for joining our forum. If you have a sausage recipe or two to share, I for one would love to see them. It would improve my biryani, I'm sure.
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.