Intensive Charcuterie & Chamber Building for Beginers

Kijek
Passionate
Passionate

Intensive Charcuterie & Chamber Building for Beginers

Post by Kijek » Thu Jan 11, 2018 01:26

I ran across this 4 hour long video on YouTube about Charcuterie & Building a Chamber.

It starts out with explaining and actually making fresh sausage, then on to making pate's, cured meats, smoking meats, a good explanation on "cures" #1 & #2.
They also, explained and showed the making of headcheese.

This as far as I got so far in watching the video because after 2hrs I needed a break, so still another half to go tomorrow.

Now I'm no expert, but I aint no beginner, and I found this video to be rather accurate and informative.
They take you the begining stuff like the freah sausages an casings, and slowly move on up the ladder advancing more and more into the art of charcuterie and even curing chamber & smokehouse building.

I think it is great place for beginners and those just thinking about getting into charcuterie.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oRcXe5sqT8
redzed

Post by redzed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 17:16

Thanks for that. I watchesd portions of it and it is a great intro to curing. And a lot more educational and beneficial than watching Maury's paternity test results. :mrgreen:
Kijek
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Kijek » Fri Jan 12, 2018 18:29

Thanks I glad you thought so, it is rather long (4 Hrs ) but at least you can keep coming back to where you left off, and watch it in sections.