Refuse Corner & Debris Receptacle

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Feb 20, 2013 16:27

If my arithmatic works, Chuckwagon was 40 when this came down and he had been in the sherrif's department for 20 years. So since this chapter in his life ended he has applied himself to learning and teaching and has succeeded very well. Some of us just didn't get caught.
Ross- tightwad home cook
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Wed Feb 20, 2013 17:26

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Boy howdy, I sure wouldn't be in position to be throwing any rocks, as would nobody I've ever known. Who cares what happened 25 years ago, again, nobody I've ever known. I find CW to be one of the most intellegent, personable, and witty individuals anyone could ever hope to have correspondence with, tho never having met him in person, I've got nothing but a great deal of respect for the man and all the work he's done on this site. This Bed-wetterboy comes off as a piece of sh.., get rid of him. RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 19:20

I would like to make a suggestion that we just stop Waterboy from posting here.
A cockroach like him is not wanted on the forum, I really doubt if he is actually wanted back in his hole in the ground.
No doubt he is not married, nobody could live with a stinking maggot like him.
CW, you just became a National Hero in my book.
Cheers Mate,
Jan.
jbk101
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jbk101 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 20:46

Go Chuckwagon,

Waterboy is an idiot! We all have had some problems in our past so what :!: All that matters is your a great guy with a big heart and continue to help us learn :cool: Just keep your head high and continue to the great job that you do :!:

Where on your side
John
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Wed Feb 20, 2013 21:01

Big Guy wrote:Chuckwagon for President :mrgreen:
I'll add my voice to that of our other loyal forum members. We all have something in our past that we have attoned for and don't need to answer for anymore, except to our own consciences and whatever higher power we believe in. CW has paid many times over, and learned from the process. He continues to be an exempliary citizen of not just Utah, but the world, as evidenced by his good works on this website. Hold the guy up as a shining example of what is right in this country.
Big Guy wrote:Chuckwagon for President :mrgreen:
Duk
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
HamnCheese
Frequent User
Frequent User

Spammy

Post by HamnCheese » Wed Feb 20, 2013 22:10

I second Jan's motion. How about we just agree to call the post 'spam' and send him/her packing?

There is little doubt in my mind that this person never intended to post even one more comment - came just to stir things up. Luckily (as has already been mentioned) there has been no harm done to CW's reputation with us!!

Lynn
Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art.
Stanislaw Lec
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Feb 20, 2013 22:17

This may serve as notice of what happens when the alpha wolf is attacked by an outsider.
I have associated with rogues, vagabonds and scoundrels all of my life and it hasn't diminished their knowledge or worth in any way.
Ross- tightwad home cook
JerBear
Passionate
Passionate

Post by JerBear » Thu Feb 21, 2013 00:02

Count me amount the supportive ranks. While Chuckwagon and I have had our differences in opinion in the past I fully support him and his role in this group and respect the time he invests and the vast knowledge he freely shares. This forum wouldn't be the same without him.

My only disagreement is people's statement regarding the length of time since this incident occurred renders it obsolete. Frankly I don't care if it was last week, it has no relation to the reason of this forum and I frankly don't give a rat's ass.
CrankyBuzzard
Passionate
Passionate

Post by CrankyBuzzard » Thu Feb 21, 2013 02:12

I agree with most all that's been said and I want to suggest that this topic be killed, deleted, etc...

Water whore obviously isn't coming back, isn't going to man up, and is simply a troll.

CW, I vote to delete this...

Charlie
snagman
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by snagman » Thu Feb 21, 2013 02:14

Waterboyo,

You don't fool me mate ! I know you just have a worldbeating sausage recipe you wanted to share with us but you got sidetracked by your desire to be a total dickhead AND wanted to share your affliction with us. May I suggest the correct forum for you would be www.moronsunited.com/forum

I note with utmost respect that the posting was allowed to stand, I dips me lid to you CW !!

Gus
CrankyBuzzard
Passionate
Passionate

Post by CrankyBuzzard » Thu Feb 21, 2013 02:39

snagman wrote:Waterboyo,

You don't fool me mate ! I know you just have a worldbeating sausage recipe you wanted to share with us but you got sidetracked by your desire to be a total dickhead AND wanted to share your affliction with us. May I suggest the correct forum for you would be www.moronsunited.com/forum

I note with utmost respect that the posting was allowed to stand, I dips me lid to you CW !!

Gus
I just love the Gus dude!

Wish I had thought to say that!

Charlie
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Thu Feb 21, 2013 02:52

Just ignore it and it will go away. We roll out the welcome mat for everyone and soil of them drop a turd into the punchbowl. This one isn't the first some have been more subtle but they all go away just like stink on flatulence.
Ross- tightwad home cook
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:25

I agree that we should just ignore and ban him from the forum. I was very restrained in my comments as I remembered that we have LADIES members, brainy and goodlooking as well.
Best Regards to all of you.
Jan.
Blackriver
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Blackriver » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:45

I have known Chuckwagon for a few years now. He is the reason I am still doing this hobby. Without his help I would have quit a long time ago. I credit all my skills as a sausage maker to him! He happily answered all of my questions I have asked. Look at all the time he has put into helping others, all the recipes and techniques he has shared on this forum. How many people would do that to help other people become better sausage makers? He is the reason I came to this forum! Chuckwagon is a great guy and I have a ton of respect for him! I could care less what happened twenty five years ago!
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Thu Feb 21, 2013 04:49

We haven't yet heard from Ursula yet.
Ross- tightwad home cook