Post Your Photo Here-Let's Become Acquainted

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Buddy and Mason

Post by ssorllih » Sat Dec 29, 2012 19:20

NorCal Kid wrote:
Big Guy wrote:best buddies Image
Too cute!

Christmas in our household has taken on a new dimension since we've added a Great Dane pup last year. Our Christmas tree now resides 32" up off the floor behind a sofa barricade. This helps ensure both the tree and ornaments remain intact and removes temptation from this sleeping 100-pound toddler.... :wink:

At least we now know what you will do with your mistakes in sausage making and if you drop meat on the floor you won't have to pick it up. ;)
Ross- tightwad home cook
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Sat Mar 09, 2013 02:17

An update from me, these are my 3 very dear grandchildren, I took all these photos myself, the ones in South Africa are from a recent trip there to visit.

This Lea, my eldest granddaughter, darling of a grandchild, she lives in South Africa. Lea and Ruach are from my eldest daughter

Ruach (his nick is "Boetie" which means "Brother") he is Lea's brother. Point of interest, he looks like a carbon copy of me when I was his age. And something tells me he might be a Breakdown truck when he grows up. Just maybe :lol:

This is Bella, the youngest and from my second daughter. She and Mom live in Atlanta. Bella always gets too excited when she sees Granddad. Always has a smile for me with a hug. She was being introduced to one of her first few teaspoons of cereal here. It's like she was saying "hey Granddad, look I've got this figured out, mom's giving me another spoon"
Ron
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:01

Bubba, you ol` salty dog! You`ve been holding out on us. Those little ones are incredible. Look at the rosy red cheeks on little Lea. She`s beautiful! And "Boetie`s" eyes look like blueberry pies! He`s going to be a ladykiller eh? Good-lookin` kid. And little Bella has that facial expression like "enquiring minds want to know"! She`s gorgeous and obviously smart too. These little ones make the world go around, don`t they? Terrific looking grandkids, g-pappa!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Sun Mar 10, 2013 02:56

Thank you CW :)
Ron
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Thu Mar 14, 2013 03:58

Just stopped in to say hello. My best buddy and I just finished a nice walk in the park near by. Lol, He made sure that them nasty squirrels know their place. And them Canadian geese? Well We will take care of them after we have a bowl of water and a dog bone! Thanks guys, Nice forum and very helpful people. Also thanks for the PM Chuckwagon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Keep them safe until they all come home.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Mar 14, 2013 07:02

Fred, it is indeed a pleasure to have you with us. What is your best buddy's name? He's a magnificent animal. I've always raised Shetland Sheep dogs in pairs... all my life. They are amazing. Have you seen NorCalKid's dog? His photo is back a few pages. He saddles him up and rides him to work! :shock:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ursula
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ursula » Mon May 27, 2013 11:55

Hi all,
Finally got this photo stuff sorted.
This is me at my high school reunion last year.
Best wishes Ursula
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Mon May 27, 2013 13:12

Ursala, You are lovely.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue May 28, 2013 09:33

Ursula,
You certainly are lovely! Ross's eyesight is perfect. When Ross went to the optometrist, the eye doctor said, "Read the bottom line, Ross".
Ross replied, "Printed in U.S.A." :shock:
Ursula my dear, I think you are a fox! And a darned good sausage maker.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Tue May 28, 2013 21:26

I am amazed what a good looking bunch of members we actually have here and that even includes me.
Cheers,
Jan.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Tue May 28, 2013 22:42

Jan , Of course we have the best looking and most intelligent pick of the litter people on this forum. Intelligent people enjoy good food and people who are able to eat well are just naturally fine looking folk.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed May 29, 2013 02:40

Yeah. Humble too! :roll:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed May 29, 2013 02:47

I want you to know that I am proud of my humility. :shock:
Ross- tightwad home cook
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed May 29, 2013 07:19

Bazza,
You are included as well you know.