Pass The Horsemeat Please!

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Pass The Horsemeat Please!

Post by el Ducko » Sun Nov 10, 2013 21:31

Topic Split by CW 111113@2254 See: "Ads On The Forum" at this link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=6196
ssorllih wrote:Take notice also that the ads are targeted to internet searches you have done recently.
You may be right, Ross. It also knows when you change location. I used to get ads for Ukranian women. Now, while on vacation, I get ads for Baltic women. Do you think this is part of the ongoing spying scandal? (Inquiring minds might not want to know.)
:mrgreen:
Last edited by el Ducko on Tue Nov 12, 2013 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Nov 10, 2013 21:36

Nobody has offered me a mail order bride yet but they sure seem to know generally where I live.
Ross- tightwad home cook
ursula
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ursula » Mon Nov 11, 2013 08:47

Anyone wanna buy a horse? :evil:
markjass
Passionate
Passionate

Post by markjass » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:35

Selling a horse on a sausage making forum! I had heard that there were some burgers in europe that contained horse meat. Has a trend started :grin:

Mark
Do no harm. Margerine is the biggest food crime
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Mon Nov 11, 2013 15:50

ursula wrote:Anyone wanna buy a horse? :evil:
Chuckwagon will buy it if you deliver it in person. :roll: :lol:
Ross- tightwad home cook
redzed

Post by redzed » Mon Nov 11, 2013 19:25

I'm so hungry I could eat a Pferdewiener!
If CW doesn' buy the horse make some Pferdewiener and send us a package with a good sized sample!! :grin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNX6cOXgs_c
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 20:27

Hi,
Nobody actually knows what is used in sausages/wieners as the latest horse meat scandal brought to light in Europe and other places around the world.
In Holland some firms were prosecuted only because the labelling was incorrect on the packaging.
These Cloggies are horsemeat eaters, nothing wrong with it. As a kid I ate plenty of it, horse meat is still used for "Rookvlees" which is just a plain cured, smoked and dried fillet, topside or round either beef or a horse.
Pferdewieners could be on my menu any day with a good mustard.
Cheers,
Jan.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 06:54

Shucks pal, I don`t mind eating a horse I didn`t ride or name. Throughout history, lots of horsemeat has been eaten and it is quite popular in parts of Canada. However, in my part of the western United States, we don`t eat our horses because we have developed a much tastier critter. It`s called the eastern Utah Rhinocerahorse. Although the beast is so tough that bullets bounce off its hide, the meat inside is quite flavorful due to the animal` steady diet of garlic and onions only. You see, when the diabolical, nefarious, and licentious indigenous ratchetjaw horse fly started terrorizing our horses in the 80`s, we knew we had to develop a tougher breed of hoss! We simply crossed the iron-clad, cactus munchin`, Mexican Rhino with an Arizona high-falutin` hay baler! What a startling and astounding varmint! It even bites back at those pesky ratchetjaw horseflies! Once in a while they will chase the ratchetjaws back to their nests just to stomp on their relatives! And that`s not all! The Rhinocerahorse has webbed feet for traction in the water and is fitted with a special saddle with a steering wheel on it rather than a saddle horn. When these critters get tired of walkin`, they just hop in the Great Salt Lake and paddle to their destination.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D