machine world 70 pound meat mixer question

king kabanos
Frequent User
Frequent User

machine world 70 pound meat mixer question

Post by king kabanos » Sat May 02, 2015 19:04

I am thinking about buying this mixer for home use becuase i am getting a lot more orders in for selling sausage . i just bought a talsa and i am going to need a meat mixer and looking at buying this one click on the link below and check it out . i got the guy down to 1600 dollers brand new cash. the company selling this is machine world and is about a 40 min drive from house. but the machine is made in china though. does anyone have this machine or any thoughts about getting. what should i do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/70lbs-Commercia ... 35e4705a06
redzed

Post by redzed » Sun May 03, 2015 08:06

I've seen that mixer on Ali Baba, seems like quite a few Chinese Distributors sell it. Looks like a nice machine and the price is right. I guess it all depends on the quality since something like that should last you for years and be repairable. The only thing that I would caution you with is 70lbs is a fairly big load and usually miixers like this work well when fully loaded or at least more than half. So if you have only 25 lbs of meat it may not work.
Maybe this one works differently, but ask the seller about it.

Hope you share some pics with us of you products.
king kabanos
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by king kabanos » Tue May 05, 2015 04:22

yeah i know red zed i have been getting more orders from a polish church i go to for kielbasa and wendzonki. so i am going to make at least 50 to 100 pounds of meat so i need a bigger mixer. for smaller stuff i have the kirby 5 gallon bucket mixer which also works well. just dont know how long it will last me and cant find any reviews on it. it looks exactly just like the one on sausage maker but they have a different meat load capacity.