Post Your Photo Here-Let's Become Acquainted

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post Your Photo Here-Let's Become Acquainted

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:25

Hi Sausage Makers! Let's become acquainted. Post your own photo here and a comment or two. If you're not quite sure how to post a photo, take a look at this handy video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvvxraciwvI

I believe sausage makers are the best lookin' and most intelligent folks in the world. Don't you agree? If you weren't smarter than the average bear, then you wouldn't be here would you? :lol: It's pretty neat putting a face with the persons we talk to so far away! Don't be shy. Just do it!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Fri Oct 26, 2012 07:26, edited 5 times in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Fri Jul 08, 2011 00:56

You set a terrible high standard for postin' mug shots of ourselves. I don't even own a three piece suit and I haven't worn a tie in twenty years.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 04:04

Shucks Ross, you ought to see the foot-long and foot wide shiny tin star badge tucked just inside my coat like Matt Dillon! And that's not all... I'm packin' Iron in the photo.... Yup, a Colt 357 Mag. 6" bbl. - ready to take on anyone who speaks out against Wedliny Domowe and home sausage makin'. uHHH....These are definately not my fishin' clothes!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon

Ahhh SheeeeYit.... My ol' mustouche is gettin' a little pale these days. However pards, it is still a "babe magnet". :shock:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
unclebuck
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by unclebuck » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46

Chuckwagon, in Alberta when we see someone polished up like you, the first question would be "Is the BS on the inside of those purty boots or on the outside of them? :wink:
"What can't be smoked can't be eaten."
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 00:31

Shucks Buck,
Them`s muh "Sunday go-to-meetin` duds" and my sheriff`s vote-getting` boots. Not really visible in the photo is my "babe snaggin` moustache"! :lol:
Hmmm. BS you say? Shucks, I`ve always claimed to the King of crap... the prince of pure bull... you know... the top bullshipper on the ranch. Hey, I`m a politician - what can I say? :cool:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon

P.S. Don`t be too hard on me `cause my sourdough biscuits ain`t half bad!
Dave Zac
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dave Zac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 00:35

It's funny how you paint a picture of someone you've talked to but never met. This is the first time I was so right on Chuckwagon! :mrgreen:

Must be from my time spent in Utah when I was a youngin and my exposure to some real cowboys. The missus is one lucky lady eh?

OK, I'll bite...it is nice to put a face to a friend.

Me and our grand baby at my son's recent wedding

Getting ready to leave for the wedding...happy day. BTW, I recently lost my mustache that I raised since I was 20. Momma likes it better :wink:
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 01:06

Shucks Dave,
I've said all along that you should run for President! You look good enough to be the Mayor of New York City or the Governor of the state at the very least.
Hmmm. My wife says you look like a movie star! :shock:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Dave Zac
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dave Zac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 01:21

Chuckwagon wrote:My wife says you look like a movie star!
:oops: That's what my grandma used to tell me :oops:
uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 23:53

Alright since this is show and tell. No tin star or packing heat, but this was taken right after a batch of CW`s Rocky Mountain Wrangler`s Rubber Ribs, Rotten Rub, Ghastly Glaze, N` Rusty Sauce :razz:
We were camping in July of this year and I was trying to take a power nap, after all the hard work of setting up the camp, but mother couldn`t resist a snap shot.
Notice all the little kids running around? Ha we left`em home :mrgreen:

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Aug 09, 2011 00:35

Hey Hey Uwanna, You wrote:
this was taken right after a batch of CW`s Rocky Mountain Wrangler`s Rubber Ribs, Rotten Rub, Ghastly Glaze, N` Rusty Sauce
No wonder you were in a coma! And by the way, judging from the gray hair along your temples, despite the well-defined lines of wisdom engraved by decades of experience chiseled deeply into your face, I`d say that you are yet a fine figure of a man. However, did you ever catch the polecat who stole the bottom of yer` britches? Somebody... find a rope! Oh, and yes Uwanna, I didn`t really want to mention it, but perhaps I should say somethin`... your ridin` boots appear to be a getting` a little thin in spots and the points are about worn off too. Probably from stirrup wear and ridin` in the saguaro cacti eh?

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 01:25

CW
Lol I figured you would get a kick out of this.. As for the boots, they are made to jump out of fast, for a quick get away!
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Tue Aug 09, 2011 03:10

Ok Sir Chuckwagon, here goes :-

.................before we continue, please be warned.

1)In my subdivision they use me as a garden decoration for Halloween.

2)Then, when the neighbors kids are noisy any time, I prop my face over the fence and never see them for the next 3 months.

I'm diagnosed with being BP, ADHD, having low self esteem and have failed my eye exam 5 times. Refer disclaimer below (**)

Mr. abbuB aka Ron

And Ron with his 3 beloved daughters

(**) Disclaimer:- if you believe any of that, have another beer.......
Last edited by Bubba on Wed Aug 10, 2011 04:26, edited 1 time in total.
Ron
uwanna61
Passionate
Passionate

Post by uwanna61 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 02:47

Hey abbub
Try some of CW rocky mountain rib rub, you`ll pass every eye exam this side of the Rockies :mrgreen: Take a look at the guy in the above photo, looks like he`s sleeping right, oh no buddy he`s waiting to break wind :razz:
Great looking family Ron!
Chow
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 04:38

Hey Bubba,
I think you look rather dignified. Sort of like a minister, a school principal, or a Chief of Police! And your daughters are lovely. I'll just bet that the youngest little lady has ol' dad wrapped around her little finger eh? Altogether, a pretty handsome crew I'd say!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon

.......................................................................................Turn the page ->
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Sun Sep 18, 2011 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Wed Aug 10, 2011 17:42

uwanna61 wrote:Try some of CW rocky mountain rib rub, you`ll pass every eye exam this side of the Rockies Take a look at the guy in the above photo, looks like he`s sleeping right, oh no buddy he`s waiting to break wind
Great looking family Ron!
Thank you uwanna, I saw that photo and have been wondering how long it took to break wind? When I have some of the "world famous" CW rocky mountain rib rub, my eyes will go opposite motion, close completely and I go into horizontal nap motion. :mrgreen:
Chuckwagon wrote:I think you look rather dignified. Sort of like a minister, a school principal, or a Chief of Police! And your daughters are lovely. I'll just bet that the youngest little lady has ol' dad wrapped around her little finger eh? Altogether, a pretty handsome crew I'd say!
Hi Chuckwagon, I auditioned for the "Dueling Banjos" part in "Deliverance", but they never considered me because I have all my front teeth. :grin:
Ah, the problem is all three daughters have me wrapped around their little finger! And thank you for the compliment.
Ron