Easter

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Małgoś
Beginner
Beginner

Easter

Post by Małgoś » Sat Apr 23, 2011 22:06

Easter is a time of love,
A time of death and pain undone,
So we may know the power of
The love that lives in everyone.
Each love we feel, unstained and free,
Redeems us--as with you and me

Małgoś
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Malgos, We love you!

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 06:57

Malgos, thank you for posting your message.
We love and respect you! We hope you know how much we love the Polish people. Malgos, you are the VERY BEST!
Happy EASTER!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Henio

Post by Henio » Sun Apr 24, 2011 14:57

Image Happy Easter everyone Henio
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 06:39

Happy Easter Henio!
It is still Easter here, but I believe the day has passed in Gdansk. I think you folks are about 9 hours ahead of us. Anyway, I'd also like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Friday!
Hey, that photo of the rabbits is pretty cute! I think I recognize the one on the left. :lol: I've seen that guy around before. I think he's the one eating all the carrots in my garden. :wink:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Małgoś
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Małgoś » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39

Happy Alleluja, and Easter time!!
colorfull eggs and lamb in basket!

:grin: Małgoś
NorCal Kid
Passionate
Passionate

Post by NorCal Kid » Fri Apr 06, 2012 17:39

HAPPY EASTER Everyone!

We are anticipating over 2,500 folks to come through our doors this weekend-many of them first-timers. Over 500 children participate in the Egg-Hunt following each service.

Needless to say, its been a very busy week for me and the whole staff...

Kevin

One of three Easter services last year...
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Apr 07, 2012 07:58

Hey, hey NorCal! Happy Easter to you too Pastor. I think your church is incredibly beautiful. Hope you have the best attendance ever! Hey Kevin, is that you at the podium up by the screen? Happy Easter Pastor. I've got a question... Do all those fine folks know what great sausage you make? :wink:

And Malgos (Margaret)... thank you for the holiday wishes. Malgos sent me some gorgeous photos of herself last year, and I'll tell you guys something... she is a knockout! She attends the Wedliny Domowe Convention each August and will be there this year again. Malgos has recently completed her lower division courses and is starting the upper division at a university in Warsaw. She will be a licensed psychiatrist soon and will be able to tell us just what in the world makes ssorllih (Ross) tick! :shock: Have a terrific Easter Malgos :wink:

Happy Easter everyone!
Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sat Apr 07, 2012 21:55

She will be a licensed psychiatrist soon and will be able to tell us just what in the world makes ssorllih (Ross) tick! Have a terrific Easter Malgos

It is that alarm clock that I swallowed when I was going after Capt. Hook. :lol:
Ross- tightwad home cook
Dave Zac
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dave Zac » Sun Apr 08, 2012 00:42

Happy Easter everyone.
Bubba
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bubba » Sun Apr 08, 2012 17:15

Happy Easter to everyone from me as well.
Ron
Małgoś
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Małgoś » Sun Apr 08, 2012 22:14

Chuckwagon wrote:Malgos sent me some gorgeous photos of herself last year, and I'll tell you guys something... she is a knockout! She attends the Wedliny Domowe Convention each August and will be there this year again. Malgos has recently completed her lower division courses and is starting the upper division at a university in Warsaw. She will be a licensed psychiatrist soon and will be able to tell us just what in the world makes ssorllih (Ross) tick! :shock: Have a terrific Easter Malgos :wink:
Oh..Barry...I think ..you have a long tongue :mrgreen: ..

hmm..you are wrong.. not psychiatrist.. -psychologist :mrgreen:
Blackriver
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Blackriver » Sun Apr 08, 2012 23:45

Hey Kevin, that looks like a awesome turnout for a Easter service! That is a really neat church. Happy Easter to all!
NorCal Kid
Passionate
Passionate

Post by NorCal Kid » Mon Apr 09, 2012 03:28

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with friends, family & loved ones.

I am writing this note and looking out my upstairs window watching all the neighbors with their relatives and kids enjoying themselves on a beautiful spring Easter afternoon!

We had a really nice turnout for Easter this weekend-won't know the official count until Tuesday-but I was pleased at seeing so many new faces. In this part of the world (a series of affluent communities in northern California), less than 1 in 10 actually attend a church. So the odds of achieving a successful outreach is a formidable task.

And CW, per your questions: that man on the stage is actually one of the worship team members. He plays a mean harmonica and is a real nice addition to the band.

Regarding my sausage-making-I made deliveries this morning of Ring Bologna to four of our volunteers who run the media/sound booth- A talented group who also happen to love bologna! :mrgreen:

Kevin
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
Małgoś
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Małgoś » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:24

I hope this Easter holiday fills your home with peace, joy, and plenty of colorful Easter eggs.

Margaret
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Sat Mar 30, 2013 14:25

Happy Easter to all. Let's not forget Our Country's greatest citizens.

Keep them safe until they all come home.