Hi New Guys - Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun May 05, 2013 09:37

Yikes! Today would have been my wedding anniversary. And just why am I single after years of being married? Well, it`s all because of the gift I gave my "ex" for our last anniversary. Just before the big day, she said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
So, I bought her a bathroom scale!
The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp. :roll:

Hey folks, we have a new member and his name is "Zingonorm" from the great state of Utah in the western USA. Welcome to the greatest forum on the internet Zingonorm. It's nice to have you with us. Pull up some campfire and pour yourself a cup of brown gargle - it's strong enough to float horseshoes! :shock:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed May 08, 2013 12:53

Say there wranglers, we`ve got two new sidekicks to give a big western "Howdy" to! Welcome to WD "Tompitman" from Buckley, Washington and "jmagyari" from Magnolia, Texas. Have either of you fellas ever thrown a "Hoolihan" loop? Well boys, it`s a lassooo that is thrown at the ground to come up and snare a cow critter`s rear legs. The rope seems to "bounce" before it works its magic. Next time you go to the rodeo, watch for a "Hoolihan" tossin` cowboy. He`s usually on a horse that`s just about as smart as he is!
Welcome aboard fellas! Grab some hot Arbuckle`s and kick off yer` boots for a spell. You`re among friends.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ursula
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ursula » Thu May 09, 2013 09:03

Chuckwagon! Stop those jokes! My sides are sore. I haven't been able to stop laughing for 15 minutes.
Ursula
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu May 09, 2013 11:41

Ursula, I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! :sad: The driver got out of the other car, and I immediately saw that he was an extremely short person. He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!'
So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then? Sneezy? Doc? Grumpy?
That`s when the little snot broke my kneecap! :roll:

Hey, we've got another member! Welcome to Wedliny Domowe "Soren7" in Langholt, Denmark. Here`s a little "Saddlebum`s Western Advice": Don't wait for old age to wear purple. Be eccentric now. So burn the candles, use the nice sheets and fancy silverware, and ladies... wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is a special occasion! No one is in charge of your happiness but you, so just do it! :wink:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri May 10, 2013 15:03

My ex-wife sat down next to me as I was flipping through the channels.
She asked, "What's on the TV?"
"Dust" I said.
She served papers on me the next day! :roll:

Welcome to WD "Tommil45" in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Wow, talk about "brats n` beer"! Milwaukee is THE place eh? Hey Tommil, did you know that Milwaukee also has the fourth-largest Polish population in the U.S. at 57,485 (9.6% of the city's population), ranking behind New York City 213,447 (2.7%), Chicago 210,421 (7.3%), and Philadelphia 65,508 (4.3%). The city holds Polish Fest, an annual celebration of Polish culture and cuisine. Dzień dobry pardner!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue May 14, 2013 18:16

Hi "Thewitt" and how are things in Penang, Malaysia? Welcome to WD!
Oh no! It`s time for some... "Thrilling Tumbleweed Trivia" - particularly, peculiar, poppycock you probably just couldn`t live without! :roll:
The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the population! Yup, and we now know that 87.39% of all statistics are made up on the spot! Yes, yes... and now this: It is impossible to lick your elbow, but at least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow!
We`re a rowdy bunch around here, but I think you will get used to us. We`re glad to have you with us, Thewitt.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Thewitt
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Thewitt » Tue May 14, 2013 18:28

Terima kasih from beautiful Penang!
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri May 17, 2013 21:07

Welcome to WD "ArthurA" in Riga, Latvia and "pbadawi" in Canberra, Australia. Nice to have you folks join our ranks. Hey "pbadawi", be sure to check out the Australian And New Zealand Resources For "Downunder" Members Of WD at this link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=6050

Hey fellas, my wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to fool around?... you know... `Hanky Panky"?
"No!" she answered.
Then I asked, 'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." :roll:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon May 20, 2013 01:57

Oh, oh! It`s time for... "Really, Really, Strange But True!"
Animals are fascinating! Cows have best friends. It`s true. And male puppies, when playing with female puppies, will intentionally let the female win. Real chivalry eh? And did you know that sea horses mate for life, are completely faithful, and travel together by holding on to each other`s tails. There`s even an animal called a Dik Dik... and it`s the cutest antelope you`ll ever see. And did you know that there`s a type of jellyfish that lives forever?

Okay folks, we have four new members so let`s all welcome dupreez in Australia, ciechowy in the Masovian district in Poland, rumbledethumps in America, and Ydnark in Texas. Welcome to Wedliny Domowe folks, the greatest site on the net! Why is it the greatest site? Because we have many members just like YOU. So... pour a cup of brown gargle and pull up some shade - you`re among friends. :wink:
Oh, and Dupreez, be sure to check out the Australian And New Zealand Resources For "Downunder" Members Of WD at this link: http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=6050

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:49

CW,
Our new member Dupreez is a Canuck not an Aussie and a female member as well. Great!!!
With a name Dupreez, she could even be a naturalised Afrikaner.
Welcome to a great forum.
Cheers,
Jan.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon May 20, 2013 22:53

Right you are Jan. And she is from Victoria. Shucks pard, I was too busy lookin' over her horse and saddle to notice she rode into camp from the north rather than the south! :roll:
ciechowy

Post by ciechowy » Tue May 21, 2013 12:31

Chuckwagon, many thanks for nice welcome !
I`m not a pros or even experienced expert regarding home sausages but I haven't bought the sausages or smoked meats since 2 years. My family eat only my home sausages and smoked meats and we are still alive :mrgreen: .
I`m member of Polish forum Wędliny Domowe, now it`s time to explore the US site. I`m a great fan of grill and hope to learn here much about BBQ. This method is not wide known in Poland, many people don`t recognize any difference between grill and BBQ.
Best regards
ciechowy
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue May 21, 2013 19:10

Hi Ciechowy,
Very nice to hear from you. We're happy to have you with us. Please let us know if you have any questions about BBQ. We have several members who are very good with barbecue and can offer lots of suggestions. Good luck to you pal,

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed May 22, 2013 08:28

Hey, isn`t it about time for some.... "Enquiring Minds Want To Know"? :mrgreen:

I wonder what happens if you get scared half to death twice? And how come wrinkles don`t hurt? Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? And why is it that the colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it? If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work? And finally, why is the hardness of the butter always directly proportional to the softness of the bread? :roll:

We have some terrific new folks with us! Welcome aboard "the sausagemaker" in Buffalo, New York. If you are the folks at the Niagara Frontier Food Terminal, Building 123 at 1500 Clinton Street, then we are long time friends of your entire staff. Welcome aboard folks!

Also joining our ranks are "Kaiser Soze" in Oneonta, New York, and "rohail1" in Karachi, Pakistan. It`s nice to have you good-lookin` and intelligent people with us. Oh, how do I know you are intelligent? Well, you`ve joined the greatest site in the world haven`t you? Welcome to Wedliny Domowe!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
ciechowy

Post by ciechowy » Wed May 22, 2013 08:49

Chuckwagon wrote:Please let us know if you have any questions about BBQ.
Thanks, now I explore BBQ topics and learn. In case some doubts, I will ask within the appropriate topic.

Best regards
ciechowy