Hi New Guys - Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 08:21

Howdy "eighysixCJ" in Brooklyn, NY, and welcome to WD the greatest website on the net! Hey eighysix, have you ever noticed that just about everyone has a photographic memory... but some just don't have the film. :roll: Nice to have you with us Brooklyn!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Feb 02, 2012 06:43

Shucks Buckaroos! We`ve got two new wranglers ridin` into camp just to join this outfit today. Say howdy to Dunphe07 in London, England, and Berling2 in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Say there cowboys, did you know that no one but cattle know why they stampede... and they ain`t talking! :roll: Welcome aboard fellas!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 01:45

Howdy 1kshooter in Angus, Ontario. Welcome to WD. Hey shooter, I`ve just got to tell you what happened to me. My wife signed me up for one of those newfangled "health clubs" last year. Shucks, she spent about 250 bucks... but I haven't lost a pound! Apparently a person has to go there.
Nice to have you with us shooter!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
eightysixCJ
User
User

Post by eightysixCJ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 16:20

Chuckwagon wrote:Howdy "eighysixCJ" in Brooklyn, NY, and welcome to WD the greatest website on the net! Hey eighysix, have you ever noticed that just about everyone has a photographic memory... but some just don't have the film. :roll: Nice to have you with us Brooklyn!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Howdy Chuckwagon and thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to spending some quality time with y'all.

Tom
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 09:47

Howdy Griffen in Iowa. Hey Griffen... I`ve just got to tell you what happened to me. Last week, my wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, "What's on the TV?"
I said, "Dust."
I haven`t had a hot meal since! :roll:
Welcome to WD, Griffen.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Griffen

Post by Griffen » Sun Feb 05, 2012 07:52

thanks for the welcome!
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Feb 06, 2012 07:18

Hello there Walleyeman in Michigan and welcome to Wedliny Domowe. Hey Walleyeman, the other day my wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
So... I bought her a bathroom scale. :roll:

(Haven`t had a hot meal in a month!)
Nice to have you with us Michigan.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07

"Howdy Pard" to our newest member "Knuckle Head" in Perth, Australia. Guess what Knuckle Head`s hobby is? Yup, hunting wild hogs with a bow and arrows. Hey Knuckle Head... Did you ever have to eat crow? I have. And I found out that the easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm, `cause the colder it gets, the harder it is to swaller! :shock: Welcome to WD Knuckle Head.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Feb 11, 2012 09:48

Two good lookin` and intelligent desperadoes rode into camp today! Say hello to DaveyG in Colorado, and to fridgedoc near Poitiers, France. Welcome to WD Fellas. Stow yer` saddles, rub yer` hosses down, and join us `round the campfire for home-made hot dogs on a stick! We`ve got guitar and banjo music tonight... hope you boys can sing! Ya know, the trouble with life is there's no "background music"! :shock: Nice to have you with us guys.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Davey G

Post by Davey G » Sat Feb 11, 2012 18:58

Thank you for the warm welcome, Chuckwagon! I'm so glad I found this site, very educational and lots of information! Thanks again and I will keep reading away!

Regards,

Dave
Greenhorn!
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:18

Welcome to WD Smoky Butts in Alabama. Hey Smoky, I`ve got a little western saddlebum wisdom for you.
"Never explain!... yup, your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.'' Nice to have you with us Smoky.

Winchester 12 gauge salt loads! ... Keeping kids off your lawn since 1886!
Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Feb 14, 2012 09:43

Our newest member is a man of mystery and only lists his location as "Harriman". Hey Olvey2, would that be New York or Tennessee?
Wow, my problem has never been mystery. My problem has always been indecision. Shucks, years ago I was really indecisive, but now I`m just not sure. Today, a friend asked me if I had a hard time making up my mind. I said, "Well, yes and no".
Welcome to WD Olvey!
Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:41

Welcome aboard Oxide in California. I`ve got some great Saddlebum`s Western Wisdom for you. Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter. Nice to have you with us Oxide.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Oxide
User
User

Post by Oxide » Sat Feb 18, 2012 13:39

Chuckwagon wrote:Welcome aboard Oxide in California. I`ve got some great Saddlebum`s Western Wisdom for you. Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter. Nice to have you with us Oxide.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon

Thank you much, sir. Your wisdom is much appreciated. Been spending a bunch of time reading various areas. Good stuff here. Hope to get around to asking a few hundred questions ... at a time.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Feb 22, 2012 06:25

Howdy to a new pard abefroman in northeast Ohio. Hey, wasn`t Abe Froman the "Sausage King Of Chicago"? :lol: I`ve got some great Saddlebum`s Western Wisdom for you Abe. "If you can tie a Windsor knot in a carrot, it is probably not fresh"! Welcome to WD Abe, and make yourself at home.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon