Hi New Guys - Introduce Yourself

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Sat Mar 12, 2011 08:21

Frank - Buddy,

Your concern is duly noted and appreciated. :arrow:
In order to live in this environment, you must be clinically certified.
Unfortunately, chili's of any kind are not going to do it for us.
At this time of the year we require seal blubber. Quantity; not quality is the key! :lol:

Sorry Bud, :mrgreen:

I just had a moment. Truth be told, we are probably in the mainstream of tastes in the Pacific Nothwest. We have frequently viisted Seattle, Tacoma and the area. Their chili's are reasonably flavoured. Not at all like those outrageous southern radicals (and their ilk.)

Chuckcwagon's lawyers have made it clear that I must not use the name 'Chuckwagon' while defiling him. Well screw them! I still have over $200 bucks left. Let's see them deal with that!
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 08:27

Oh you poor, poor man! You're hearing the voices again aren't you! :shock:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Sat Mar 12, 2011 08:48

Voices? No; Slinky is in his box, (I checked.)

Oh, I get it now. You mean the voices that say you're OK and that's it.

No sale Dad. I don't listen to them, they're nuts!

You need help! Go to; charliesheenimok.com
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 04:21

Son, I've told you and told you....
You MUST test the depth of the water before you dive in! :shock:
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Sun Mar 13, 2011 05:28

Oh! There you are. I was about to call and see if you are OK!

Well, I have my chest waders on, so do your worst! :mrgreen:

And no BS, OK! I don't mean to identify you as the most prolific bullsh*ter in the world but you must admit to being at least #2.

I, on the other hand, am completely without sin. :lol:

Bring it on Dad!
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Sun Mar 13, 2011 05:59

be careful and watch your step the chest high waders really hold a lot if you stumble. they can protect or trap.
Ross- tightwad home cook
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Sun Mar 13, 2011 06:04

Duly noted!
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Mar 14, 2011 01:13

Hear now! Hear now you Canadian Cow Kicker! No one, and I mean no one, can spread it faster and farther than I can! I pride myself in being the king of crap! Now listen here, you... you... snowbound chef of petrified steel! You should never argue with a proven Bull Shooter like me...as I can only drag you down to my level and beat you with experience! Now straighten up and admit you are #2! You... you... sausage grindin`, greenhorn bull slinger! :shock:
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

the secret to being a professional bull shooter

Post by ssorllih » Mon Mar 14, 2011 01:53

is to be absolutely certain that you never allow the facts and truth to get in the way of a good story. If you ever slip up and let the facts take away from a good yarn you will be marked forever as an amateur. I had a brother in law that fought in every battle in Korea even though he was never in the Marines and couldn't find the Chosan reservoir on a map. But he told good stories. You never knew when on some rare occasion he might slip up and tell the truth. That was what made him so much fun.
Ross- tightwad home cook
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Mon Mar 14, 2011 03:50

OK! You win. I can't possibly continue this thread as my admiration and respect for your knowledge and intelligence will not allow it.
You are clearly the biggest bulshooter in North America. Congrats! :razz:
Now, either share your former 'means of livelyhood' or I will 'out' you.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Mon Mar 14, 2011 21:40

Hi Ross,
Gosh, I don't think you or Chef-O believe a word of my absolutely truthful posts. Heck, I'd never stretch the truth... would I? However, I am glad to see the chef of rust has come to his senses and admit that I am at the top of the bull pile! uh... I think....
Anyway, you may rest assured that I have always told the cold, sober, truth - unlike some of our dimented northern neighbors! Sometimes I think the man of steel must have ridden off a cliff in the dark during his abnormal childhood. :lol:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
unclebuck
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by unclebuck » Mon Mar 14, 2011 23:35

Chuckwagon, up here in snowbound Alberta we have a saying that might you might find appropriate. "If bs were music, you might have the largest brass band in the world!!!!!" Love your commentary.
"What can't be smoked can't be eaten."
steelchef
Passionate
Passionate

Post by steelchef » Tue Mar 15, 2011 00:20

NEWS FLASH!

I've discovered that old Chuckwagon's surname is actually "Droppins." Now everything makes sense! :razz:
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 05:44

Another new member! Hello and welcome obamafied. We realize you are in Indonesia and your post was just before the devastating earthquake in Japan. We certainly hope the tsunami escaped you and that all is well. Please let us know. We are glad to have you join us on Wedliny Domowe and we`re certain that you will enjoy the site. Welcome aboard!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Mar 15, 2011 09:50

Hey Unclebuck,
You wrote:
you might have the largest brass band in the world!
Shucks Buck, you act like you don't believe me either! :sad:
You don't think I would try to pull the wool over anyone's eyes do you? :roll:

Anyway, I hope your ankles get better. Put a little faith in modern medicine and eat lots of sausage :wink:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon