The Day After

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

The Day After

Post by sawhorseray » Mon Feb 04, 2013 15:40

So this is what it feels like to be a Superbowl loser, rotten! Having overcome all obsticles, adversity, stupid penalties and special teams play to have first and goal on the seven with two and a half minutes left, failure. Did the team with the better players lose to the team with the better Harbaugh brother? Maybe next year! I'll work it all off by pounding out ten pounds of Huckleberry's Hungarian-apricot sausage.
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
NorCal Kid
Passionate
Passionate

Re: The Day After

Post by NorCal Kid » Mon Feb 04, 2013 17:32

sawhorseray wrote:So this is what it feels like to be a Superbowl loser, rotten! Having overcome all obsticles, adversity, stupid penalties and special teams play to have first and goal on the seven with two and a half minutes left, failure. Did the team with the better players lose to the team with the better Harbaugh brother? Maybe next year! I'll work it all off by pounding out ten pounds of Huckleberry's Hungarian-apricot sausage.
Welcome to the SB Loser club! (Raider Fan here)
I guess Baltimore is NOW the only "multiple win with no loss in the SB" team that remains.
49er fans do have to be optimistic, despite the disappointment of losing yesterday, because of their dramatic change to relevancy once again in the NFL-and in only 2 years.
As I told my sons early in the game, if a team doesn't make stupid penalties or turn the ball over, then they've a pretty good chance to win. Unfortunately for the 9ers, they managed to do both those things repeatedly. The comeback by them was laudible, however.

Kevin
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Mon Feb 04, 2013 19:37

If the 49'ers had played as well in the first half as they did in the second they would have won that game.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Dave Zac
Passionate
Passionate

Re: The Day After

Post by Dave Zac » Mon Feb 04, 2013 22:47

NorCal Kid wrote: Welcome to the SB Loser club! (Raider Fan here) Kevin
Super Bowl losers club? I gotta be president then...your talking about a Buffalo Bills fan here. Yes sireee...king of the losers! Hang in there Ray. At least you make it to post season.