Supporting Our Sponsor

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Supporting Our Sponsor

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 19:53

Supporting Our Sponsor

Hi Folks!
Did you know that each time we click one of the advertisements at the bottom of the pages, it is recorded. Yup, and it helps V-Tek pay the bills for this site. If you would like to support this site with some of its financial obligations, then please click on the advertising from time to time. Your support is much appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Igor Duńczyk
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Supporting Our Sponsor

Post by Igor Duńczyk » Sun Jan 19, 2014 22:22

Chuckwagon wrote:...please click on the advertising from time to time. Your support is much appreciated!
Well does that also apply for the ad´which I am looking on right now?

"Be naughty: Meet singles in your neighborhood"

I could always explain my girlfriend that it was ol´Chuck who pushed me into that ordeal.
But I doubt very much that she will ever want to become a member of wedlinydomowe :oops:
Wishing you a Good Day!
Igor The Dane
redzed

Post by redzed » Mon Jan 20, 2014 00:32

How come all I get is ads for butcher supplies, hiking boots and cruises? I'd like to click on those naughty ads now and then. After all, you have to admit that there is more to life than grinding pork!
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Mon Jan 20, 2014 02:51

It could be worse. Used to be, I got ads for Ukrainian girls. Then it was ten thousand single Asian girls. Now it's "One Rule for a Flat Stomach."

Oh, the shame of it.
:oops:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Baconologist
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Baconologist » Mon Jan 20, 2014 03:07

Just a heads-up.....

Encouraging ad clicks could get this website banned from Google ads.

Google considers it fraud.

"All publishers are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Google, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site and/or disable your AdSense account at any time. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the AdSense program.

Encouraging clicks

Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads."
Godspeed!

Bob
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 03:53

Red,
You must be not as good looking as us fully imported models that's why you don't get any "wanting to be your wife" emails.
Bubba will back me up????????
Cheers,
Jan.
redzed

Post by redzed » Mon Jan 20, 2014 04:43

Bob your points are well taken and appreciated. But the intention here is to simply let the good folks who frequent this forum know that clicking on the ads assists in continuing its assistance. Clicking on the ads is totally voluntary and by no means does it prevent anyone who chooses not to click, from full participation in the forum.
Baconologist
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Baconologist » Mon Jan 20, 2014 04:52

The rules are the rules.

I simply pointed them out because I know folks who've been banned from Google ads for saying essentially the same thing as "please click on the advertising from time to time."
Godspeed!

Bob
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 21:02

"All publishers are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Google, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site and/or disable your AdSense account at any time. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the AdSense program.

Encouraging clicks

Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads."
Well, there's one thing about "crap" Bobby... the more it is stirred, the more it stinks!
That regulation is for "publishers". I am a "member" (just like you Bob), simply stating my opinion. I am not in the administration and as a member, I am only suggesting that we support those who support us. V-Tek has not broken any rules. Oh, and by the way... Bob... isn't it about time you posted something constructive instead of criticizing something?

Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
Igor Duńczyk
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Igor Duńczyk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 22:37

Chuck - I stand shoulder to shoulder with you in this matter as long as you forgive me that I don´t wanna´ click on an ad´ promoting such sultry looking broads
(although it´s good to know that there are THAT many goodlooking AND naughty singles in my hood :razz: ) but whenever a more decent ad´should pop up I won´t hesitate to do my duty :mrgreen:
Wishing you a Good Day!
Igor The Dane
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 00:34

Thanks Igor.
Krakowska
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by Krakowska » Wed Jan 22, 2014 02:01

I click a couple times every time I'm online and logged in. No Problem Cw. Anything that helps to keep forum online and active. Enjoy it here very much. Fred :cool:
Keep them safe until they all come home.
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 03:57

Hi Bob,
For your information I always click on some of our sponsors, It's the correct thing to do.
Matter of fact, CW is so correct about you criticising everything and everybody.
Reading your posts for the last few years with all the experience you have, on your next birthday you must be celebrating your 173rd
Cheers,
Jan.
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:01

I always click the ads that interest me, why wouldn't I? What I wonder about is if the ads are tailored to my interests or if everyone is seeing the same thing at the same time. My guitar playing hunting partner has recently been e-mailing me about a ukulele someone gave him. Now I'm getting ukulele ads on my yahoo e-mail page and on the bottom of the page for this site, a Martin ukulele selling for $379. Kind of steep, I only blow a blues harp anyway. RAY
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
Igor Duńczyk
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Igor Duńczyk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:54

Did todays duty and clicked on the banner of our local fitness center - as a rare exception there was only one single sweatty chick on this add (and perhaps not even single :wink: !)
Wishing you a Good Day!
Igor The Dane