PS Seasonings

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

PS Seasonings

Post by Shuswap » Thu Apr 17, 2014 18:06

Having read the current thread on snack sticks and good comments about PS Seasonings I
spent an hour on their website and started an order. It would be shipped to our TX relatives. Since they don't use Paypal I had to fill in the billing address form. No can do! They will only accept US address. Being a CDN I do about $10,000 a year on internet purchases but apparently not with them. I'm disappointed.
sawhorseray
Veteran
Veteran

Post by sawhorseray » Thu Apr 17, 2014 18:25

You'd think being based in Wisconsin that PSS would want to be a little more business friendly towards their neighbor to the north. If it was going to be shipped to Texas anyway you could think of just having your relatives there order it and then reimburse them. PSS also supplies a lot of the packaged seasoning mixes sold thru Cabelas, that's another option. Speak of the devil, PSS just sent this to my e-mail:

At PS Seasoning & Spices we love bringing you the best in products and service.The countdown to Spring Grilling is on and we're offering $5.00 GROUND Shipping on orders of $50.00 or more. This excludes sawdust and equipment. Just enter the code SPRING5 during online check out for your reduced rate ground shipping.Happy Easter from all of the employees at PS Seasoning & Spices! We will close at 12:00 PM on Friday
Last edited by sawhorseray on Thu Apr 17, 2014 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
“Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Thu Apr 17, 2014 18:27

Thanks Ray - might have to hit Cabelas instead of Bass Pro