A New Book! Stan & Adam have done it again.

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

A New Book! Stan & Adam have done it again.

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 05:16

Stan and Adam have done it again! Just when you thought you`d read everything about sausages in "Home Production Of Quality Meats And Sausages", a wealth of new information is printed in yet another book by the father and son Marianski team! Their latest publication is called, "Making Healthy Sausages" by Stan and Adam Marianski. I had to wrestle a copy away from the postman at the mailbox. Next I found some shade and curled up for a couple of days absorbing all the great new information! Believe me folks, this book offers an entirely new approach to the home-production of traditional sausages. It is the very first publication to offer valued "inside" information regarding the intelligent and healthy application of alternative ingredients to the traditionally accepted high fat volume and high salt levels in your favorite sausages. The reader should never assume that Stan would ever consider adding unproven or questionable "chemical additives" to his sausage recipes. It will never happen. On the other hand, the comprehensively-researched and intelligent application of organic and natural ingredients is entirely another story. I have long hoped for a safer sausage with less fat and salt, yet I`ve always known the texture and flavor would suffer - until now. Here are the answers we`ve all been looking for in crafting a safer, healthier, product. Thanks Stan and Adam, and congratulations for producing yet another fabulous book we can all add to our learning and reference libraries. Yup pards, you`ve done it again!

"Making Healthy Sausages" by Stan and Adam Marianski may be previewed at http://www.bookmagic.com/. It is a 6" x 9" paperback containing 330 pages, a vast amount of recipes and information, and the latest 2011 United States Department of Agriculture "Dietary Guidelines for Americans". The list price is $19.95 and it`s available from Bookmagic LLC ISBN: 978-0983697305

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Fri Sep 09, 2011 17:00

Now for that one I would enter the recipe of the month club.
Ross- tightwad home cook