Yet Another New Book By Stan & Adam

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Yet Another New Book By Stan & Adam

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 07:49

Stan and Adam have yet another book just out and it is a "must have" for anyone even thinking about making their own distilled spirits. This book is packed so full of information that it is mind boggling. It is by far, the most complete resource you`ll find in one publication on the subject. The name of their new book is, "Home Production of Vodkas, Infusions, & Liqueurs" by Stanley Marianski & Adam Marianski and it is available at Bookmagic, LLC. Just go to http://www.bookmagic.com to order your copy.

Stan and Adam begin with the very basic theory of distillation and the principles behind it. The authors describe materials, ingredients, and equipment next and discuss sugars, essential oils, infusions, and other topics at length. Tinctures, the next topic, explores extracts and infusions leaving the reader with knowledge gained from straightforward information presented without overcomplicating the process. Next, the immense subject of vodkas is explored and discussed, along with liqueurs and cre`mes. The last chapter is filled with recipes you just can`t miss. This chapter is a work worth the price of the entire book alone! But shucks pards, don`t just take my word for it; order your copy and see for yourself. This book is truly yet another example of Stan`s and son`s willingness to share his expertise and knowledge with others. Thanks Stan and Adam. When do you guys sleep? Congratulations on producing another blockbuster that takes the mystery out of all the protected secrets of home distilling. May your future be blessed with complete success.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 08:00

CW,
I like to see what section you will dedicate to this book on our Sausage forum.
Being a hobby distiller myself, make sure it has a prominent place for everyone to see.
Cheers,
Jan.
w1sby
Beginner
Beginner

Post by w1sby » Thu Dec 06, 2012 18:50

Uh-oh!

I know what I want for Christmas! :mrgreen:

73 de Allen, W1SBY
crustyo44
Veteran
Veteran

Post by crustyo44 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 19:16

Go on, make, buy, borrow or steal a small hobby still in the 25 litre range and make some great drinks.
I can assure you that it will grow on you like sausage making and smoking meats and fish.
Just keep below the Radar.
Cheers Mate,
Jan.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Thu Dec 06, 2012 22:34

If you have a large turkey fryer you have a boiler.
Ross- tightwad home cook