Bookmarks

Something you do or don't like? Let us know. This is also the place for questions regarding this forum.
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Bookmarks

Post by Shuswap » Wed Jan 08, 2014 16:43

Where do I fiind my bookmarked topics?
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:22

I suppose that you would first open the bookmark folder. Down in the lower right hand corner is a menu of options. One of those options is for bookmarking. When you click that a window opens with more details.
Ross- tightwad home cook
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Wed Jan 08, 2014 17:58

Ross as far as I can tell that just bookmarks the topic but doesn't access existing bookmarks.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Wed Jan 08, 2014 18:31

When you bookmark a page the window gives you the option of where you make the folder I just made mine in the favorites bar at the top of my screen. Now I have a string of about four or five wedlinydomowe.pl-e titles up there and when I click one it brings me to a page .
Ross- tightwad home cook
Shuswap
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Shuswap » Wed Jan 08, 2014 19:27

ssorllih wrote:When you bookmark a page the window gives you the option of where you make the folder I just made mine in the favorites bar at the top of my screen. Now I have a string of about four or five wedlinydomowe.pl-e titles up there and when I click one it brings me to a page .
Ross, I appreciate your replies but nope, when I click on bookmark this topic I do not get a window, ie I get nothing. I went to profile because on other forums that is where you can get your bookmarks, but not this one.