My small space

fatboyz
Forum Enthusiast
Forum Enthusiast

My small space

Post by fatboyz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 18:17

For those of you that have followed my posts you've probably noticed I have a fair bit of equipment in my small "man shed". This is my meat shop/bow building/reloading/quiet place. I posted some pics in another thread of my new chamber. I had to remove my wood stove to fit it in but I have gas heat now so it was redundant. This is a pic of my meat saw. I used this the other day when I butchered that hog. I also have a small smart TV on the wall for watching videos when my teen daughters were occupying the basement with their friends. I found now that I can display this page with recipes on it as I'm making sausage. I have a roll away cot too for those days in the cold winter when a "nap attack" strikes. My only thing missing is running water. I have a single laundry sink in one corner that I haul in a pail of hot water for washing. I have another pail under it to drain to, which then gets flushed in the house. Way better than trying to do it in the kitchen as it's much deeper and doesn't irritate momma! If organized you can do a lot in a small space!
redzed

Post by redzed » Mon Jan 30, 2017 17:27

Yes space is always an issue especially when you start buying new toys. I also spend a lot of time in my wine/sausage room and wish I had few more square feet. I wish I had though of that ten years ago when we were buying this house and bought one with a separate shop or at least space to build one. :grin:
Butterbean

Post by Butterbean » Mon Jan 30, 2017 22:37

I know all about trying to keep Momma happy. I gave up on that. Does yours have towels that you cannot use and bars of soap you can't get wet? Mine does.
redzed

Post by redzed » Tue Jan 31, 2017 00:28

Butterbean wrote:I know all about trying to keep Momma happy. I gave up on that. Does yours have towels that you cannot use and bars of soap you can't get wet? Mine does.
Worse than that. We have a whole shower that can't be used. :???: :roll: