Selling my charcuterie chamber

harleykids
Passionate
Passionate

Selling my charcuterie chamber

Post by harleykids » Thu Aug 16, 2018 15:20

Moving and selling my charcuterie chamber.
Chamber runs fantastic, no issues whatsoever, has full temp and humidity control, etc.
Always had pure white M600 grow in the chamber, never an off color mold.
Has air exchange fan, lights, etc.

This is a fantastic chamber for curing and drying. Plenty of SS hooks, etc and full height interior.
Chamber is made from frost free freezer, and is done THE RIGHT WAY.

GET UP AND RUNNING INSTANTLY!

This is the nicest chamber I have seen built yet.

Pickup in Olathe, KS 66061

$300 cash

Pics and build thread can be seen by searching my name "harleykids" and looking at my posts!

Call or email me with questions.
email is: nightvisiondude@aol.com
Phone is 913-488-8363

Thx!
Bob K

Post by Bob K » Thu Aug 16, 2018 16:54

I hope you are not giving up on the Art, Jason!
MatterOne
User
User

Post by MatterOne » Thu Aug 16, 2018 18:35

I wish I weren't 9 hours away. I'd love to have a second chamber. And, for $300, I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Link to his build thread for anyone else interested:

http://www.wedlinydomowe.pl/en/viewtopic.php?t=7756
harleykids
Passionate
Passionate

Post by harleykids » Fri Aug 17, 2018 00:31

Thanks guys, it's a fantastic chamber!
I am not getting out of the hobby, merely moving and have to downsize unfortunately. I am making more fresh sausage tgese days and not as much salumi,
so my chamber needs to go to a good home!

Thanks!
redzed

Post by redzed » Sun Aug 19, 2018 17:37

Hey Jason, that's too bad! Your curing chamber is one of the nicest ones around, and we always advise anyone getting into dry curing to look at your build. I also incorporated a number of your ideas when I was converting my last one. I hope it finds a good new home.
harleykids
Passionate
Passionate

Post by harleykids » Sun Aug 19, 2018 23:49

Thanks Chris, appreciate it!

My cabinet works great but I have come to the realization that I don't like the mold flavor that accompanies the dry curing process. My chamber is so good at producing M600 mold that I just cant get a product to not have pure white mold on it!

And I have been making a ton of fresh sausages lately, and that is more of what I enjoy.

My kids still love the whole muscle cuts (bresoala, in particular) so I figure I can do those easily, and without mold, in Umai bags in my regular fridge.

May even try some pepperoni, salumi, etc. in the Umai bags, just to avoid the M600 mold flavor.

And all this comes at the same time as we are moving from one home to another home, so the cabinet will hopefully go to a good home!

I was hoping there was a newbie or someone who wanted to get into the dry curing hobby who was geographically close to me, hell I might even give it away for free to an aspiring hobbyist!

Thanks!
Jason