What kind of device?

el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Tue Jul 23, 2013 14:38

You have just won a season ticket for swimming in the Great Salt Lake.
Second prize is a season ticket for swimming in the Great Salt Lake, with Chuckwagon.
(Have you seen his inflatable "water horsie?")
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Maxell

Post by Maxell » Tue Jul 23, 2013 17:51

I have for you a few such commemorative stamps WB from the limited series. I'll post to the CW, and he will know to whom to give. :D

Image Image Image
Pod ten adres proszę przesyłać zdjęcia i teksty. Zdjęcia muszą posiadać szerokość co najmniej 800 pikseli - wysokość nie jest istotna - ważne by były dobrej jakości.
maxell11@wp.pl
el Ducko
Veteran
Veteran

Post by el Ducko » Tue Jul 23, 2013 20:55

It occurs to me that, in my capacity as secretary/treasurer of the IKEA Leftover Wrench Collectors Society, I can also offer several (make that several hundred) items of great value as prizes. Each chrome-plated trophy, commemorating your win in handsome Chinese-executed Scandinavian design, is suitable for either framing or being treasured by a loved one (seven or more years old, please).

However, we graciously yield to the gentleman from Poland for his offer of exquisite WD jewelry.
:mrgreen:
Experience - the ability to instantly recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 07:51

Wow! What was that?
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D