Chuckwagon thiks he has a 'stash.

Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules.
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Chuckwagon thiks he has a 'stash.

Post by ssorllih » Thu Apr 24, 2014 02:28

Ross- tightwad home cook
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 08:10

Jumpin` Jackaroos!
That guy is no cowboy! He looks like that cockamamie second cousin of the Duk!... a high-wire circus jester who fell into a bucket of pink paint after I vented him with six .45 caliber canyon gulches! I shot up the entire circus that day, trying to hit that goofy, elusive, rude duck who keep hangin` `round this place! Both of them were cracking smart-alec jokes and being abusive to cowboys! :shock: I thought ssorllih would surely help me shoot at that dad-gummed Duk... but... NOOOooooooo.... nothing doing! Why.... he and that uncivilized, callous, ill-mannered "pile of feathers" left the arena just slapping each other on the back and laughing! Or should I say "quacking"! They were uttering something about "chuckwagons" and the "broad side of a barn". :roll:

Oh, and yes... I`ll just have you know that I just won another "gorgeous mustache" contest. I sponsored the event myself and paid off... errr... uhhhh.... I mean entertained twelve highly-respected, elaborately-discerning, specially-instructed, and extremely well-trained, "judges"! (They just all happened to be my relatives). And the trophy... the trophy! It`s as big as my `57 Ford pickup. (I got to pick out the trophy myself). :mrgreen:
Now, if I can just get it into my living room....

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
grasshopper
Passionate
Passionate

Post by grasshopper » Thu Apr 24, 2014 16:54

Looks like he should ride out on a Mollie Mule. No wonder a person couldn't hit him, the pink would blind a mans eye site.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 17:02

Hey Mike,
Did ya ever throw a "Houlihan" loop when you were punchin' cows out in Montana? That's what I'm going Duk huntin' with today! A houlihan lassooo! You throw it at the feet of a cow critter and it bounces back up. Remember? I'm going to see if it will work on a gassy, web-footed creature with a bad attitude! :mrgreen:
Here lil' Ducky.... quack! quack! ... :twisted: heh... heh... heh...
Last edited by Chuckwagon on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably needs more time on the grill! :D
ssorllih
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ssorllih » Thu Apr 24, 2014 18:17

That is a commitment to fashion!
Ross- tightwad home cook
grasshopper
Passionate
Passionate

Post by grasshopper » Thu Apr 24, 2014 19:56

CW A long time ago. Gal my favorite horse and was 4 yrs old never seen man. Living in the Pryor creek mountains. In a breaking coral, me a foot using a hoolihan to rope her. She would tilt her head and through it back at me. My partners sister could do it well. go figure.

Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49

She would tilt her head and through it back at me.
Geeeze! Did she do mathematics too? :roll: Smart hoss! And her foal is gorgeous. And say, now that I think about it, you even look like a 'bhoy' I saw in a western movie once. And goodness... that's rather an incredible "stache" you're sportin' yourself too pard! Just wait until Ross gets a good look at YOUR mustache! He'll probably grow one himself! :lol:

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
TSMODIE
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by TSMODIE » Fri Apr 25, 2014 15:11

CW, I was thinking the same thing about his picture, but I wasnt thinking a western movie, I think he looks like the Cowboy on the M*A*S*H series, he played the helicopter pilot from Reno,Tim
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43

Well I'll be dipped! It surely does. Ol' Mike looks just like Billy Greenbush (the actor) "Cowboy" John Hodges in MASH. I'm going to try to find a photo.

6:00 AM
Yup, that`s ol` Billy Green Bush (acting as "Cowboy" John Hodges) in episode 8 of M*A*S*H*. He was also the star of "The Culpepper Cattle Company"... (remember?) I found a link for some photos, but someone has made a mistake and put a photo of Buck Taylor (Newly in Gunsmoke) in the middle. I don't think Taylor looks anything like Greenbush... do you? :roll: The rest of the photos are of Greenbush - and yup, he lives in Reno - the "Biggest Little City In The West"! And shucks pards, Greenbush is a dead-ringer for our distinguished and reputable member Mike (Grasshopper). Mike spent his youth on the back of a horse on a ranch just east of Red Lodge, Montana in the Pryor Mountains. He`s the "real" Cowboy! Yeee Hawwww... Mike! :roll: ........... Oh, alright Mike.... you may be just a LITTLE better lookin' than Greenbush - but don't let it go to your head! :wink:
Anyhow, MY mustache has got you BOTH beat! :cool:

Click on this link:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&a ... as_rights=

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
grasshopper
Passionate
Passionate

Post by grasshopper » Sat Apr 26, 2014 15:31

Newly Buck Taylor (gunsmoke) comes to our state fair every year to sell his paintings. They are top of the line. Wished I could afford one. I got to talk to him because of my Will James paintings. We all got some age on us now. only memories. No contest on the stash. El ducko is just jealous because he has a duck bill and can"t have one.
Chuckwagon
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Chuckwagon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 05:24

El ducko is just jealous because he has a duck bill and can"t have one.
Did ya hear that Duk?